Irregular menstruation is a term that is used for menstrual cycles in women that stays for more than 8 days after the beginning of the cycle. Even, the same term is used when there is unevenness of the length of monthly cycles joined with bleeding in between cycles. In general, the menstrual cycle in women once it begins will last just for 5 to 6 days and when it is more than this regularly, there are chances that they might be having some menstrual issues. In addition, every month the period should be regular in between 21 to 28 days. If it occurs less than or more than these periods or when there is irregularity every month, it is better to rely on ayurvedic remedies to treat menstrual disorders.
Who other can rely on ayurvedic remedies?
Not just women with the above-mentioned problems, those, with painful periods and excess discharge are also recommended to rely on herbal remedies as they are safe and they can bring other benefits like improving reproductive health as well, besides addressing the irregularities and pain associated with periods.
What are ayurvedic remedies?
Ayurvedic remedies to treat menstrual disorders are those that are made out of all-natural ingredients that are tested and proven to bring about the best results for the users. Such a remedy called as Gynecure capsule can address painful menstruation, irregular periods and any other menstrual problems in women.
What are Gynecure capsules?
These are unique and powerful ayurvedic remedies with effective herbal ingredients that can act together in addressing the above-mentioned issues in women. The herbal ingredients in these capsules can do the following things:
- The ingredients can bring about a natural hormonal balance, thereby addressing the problems caused by hormonal imbalance in women.
- These ayurvedic remedies to treat menstrual disorders can regulate menstrual cycle in a natural manner without causing any adverse effect.
- They can address all types of discomforts like cramps and excessive tiredness before and during the periods.
- They can address white discharge problem as well.
- They can address excessive bleeding during periods and also bleeding in between periods.
- In short, they can address all the problems associated with female genital tract to ensure their reproductive health.
Feroplex capsules to be taken together: Besides, Gynecure capsules, women with issues like heavy periods are recommended to take Feroplex capsules that are also herbal remedies. The reason for this is that women with excessive periods might face anemia due to excessive blood loss and this will lead to iron deficiency as well. But, Feroplex capsules will address this problem and will bring about a natural improvement in the blood count in women, while Gynecure capsules will act as ideal ayurvedic remedies to treat menstrual disorders.
Ingredients: While Gynecure capsules are multi-ingredient remedies with a whole lot of ingredients, Feroplex capsules has few ingredients like lauh bhasma, mandhur bhasma, kasis bhasma and purified sugar candy.