Leucorrhea is the white discharge from the female genital passage. Most of the women experience this common health issue at least once in any stage of her life. In fact, vaginal discharge is quite normal and healthy phenomenon in the female.
This fluid is nothing but the dead cells of the vaginal tract. In addition, other toxic materials are also present in the white discharge, which are removed continuously from the female genital passage. In a healthy woman, such discharges are whitish in color.
But when any woman experiences excessive vaginal discharge or find the color has been changed, and then it calls for treatment to prevent white discharge excessively.
There are lots of treating options available to cure the problem of white discharge. But, the herbal remedy is the best to treat this problem.
Herbs for treating white discharge: Now, herbal remedies for leucorrhea treatment is very much advanced today and several women have achieved good results by using the Gynecure capsules which is a renowned herbal supplement.
However, lots of herbs are efficient in treating the problem of white discharge. Here are a few:
Pueraria: This herb is one of the herbal and natural treatments of loose vagina that helps to balance the levels of estrogen in the body. It is very beneficial for the other vaginal problems also. Women can consume Gynecure capsules for achieving good results.
Aloe: Aloe strengthens the walls and muscles of the vaginal area by properly lubricating them. It is often used to get fast relief from the several genital problems.
Curcuma Comosa: This herb is very much efficient for tightening and strengthening the vaginal muscles. It is considered as one of the beneficial herbal remedies for leucorrhea treatment.
Oak Gall: This natural supplement restores the elasticity and enhances muscle tone of the female genital passage. In addition, this particular herb works efficiently to prevent white discharge.
Hamamelis Virginiana: It is also a natural and herbal treatment of loose vagina that has cooling, antioxidant, anti septic, as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
Natural home remedies for yeast infection in the female genital passage
- Include high amount of fruits, green leafy vegetables, and grains in the daily diet.
- Drink 3 to 4 litres of water daily.
- Avoid food containing fat, especially with overweight should avoid fat content foods and high sugar added foods.
- Never use fragrance, soap during the time of itching white discharge.
- Avoid depression and stress during yeast infections, because it encourages the white discharge.
- Do exercise in the morning and evening every day. It is very much beneficial to improve your health.
- Take a few leaves of the walnut. Boil them in the water and clean the genital passage with the filtered water.
- Consume a banana daily to control leucorrhea.
- Wash out vagina twice a day with cold water. Avoid swimming at the period of infection.
- Wash the clothes with hot water after bath. Dry the clothes in sunlight. Hot water and sunlight destroy yeast organisms on your clothes.
- Take an oil bath twice per week to control body temperature.
- Never share bathing soap, towels with others.
Following the ways will help woman to keep the reproductive functions healthy as well as to avoid infections.