Leucorrhea is a condition, where a woman experiences a thick and sticky discharge from the genital passage. This problem is experienced at least once by most of the women in their reproductive age. The sticky and white discharge is the main symptom for this condition and sometimes, there are chances of burning and itchy sensation in the genital passage. There are chances of irritation or redness in the skin as well. This can be caused due to bacterial infection, anemia or even because of diabetes. Otherwise, it can also be caused due to Sexually Transmitted Diseases as well. Most girls experience this type of discharge during puberty before their first periods.
Types of Leucorrhea: It is better to get a safe remedy for this issue, such that no side effects will occur. For instance, ayurvedic pills to treat leucorrhea can help women safely get out of this problem besides improving the overall health of the genital passage. Before getting into the details about the ayurvedic pills, it is better to get an understanding about the types of leucorrhea and they are as follows:
- Physiological white discharge: This occurs because of the body's own defense mechanism. The discharge happens naturally to maintain the lubrication in the genital passage to preserve the flexibility of the genital walls and for maintaining chemical balance in the vagina. This type of leucorrhea generally happens because of hormonal stimulation of estrogen.
- Inflammatory white discharge: Under this type, there will be inflammation in the vaginal tissues and it will be associated with foul smell, yellow and thick discharge. This type occurs because of bacterial infections or due to STDs.
What are the causes of leucorrhea?
Before getting into the details about ayurvedic pills to treat leucorrhea, it is better to get an understanding about the causes of this condition:
- Injury to the genital passage
- Health issues like anemia and diabetes
- Improper hygiene
- Disturbances in the hormonal secretion in the body.
Symptoms: When there is this problem, women will experience the following symptoms:
- Pain either in the thigh region or low back
- Yellowish and thick discharge from genital passage.
Safe treatment: As mentioned earlier, ayurvedic pills to treat leucorrhea can be the safe method to get rid of this issue. This is where Shabab tablets can bring the intended results for women interested.
How will Shabab tablets help?
These ayurvedic pills to treat leucorrhea work mainly because of the effective ingredients. For instance, alum is an ingredient that is known to prevent vaginal infections, while majakani is known to be effective against fungal infections, itching and unpleasant odor. Dridbeeja is yet another ingredient known for its effectiveness in providing relief to bacterial infections because of its antimicrobial properties and it can address excess mucus discharge from genital passage. Gulab is another ingredient in Shabab tablets to fight against infections and to restore the healthy vaginal bacteria. Suhaga is also an ingredient with antifungal and antiviral properties, while juhi has wound healing properties.
All these ingredients make these tablets effective for women, who wish to safely get out of leucorrhea problem.