The IVF technology is quite successful in India and Delhi is known for occupying most of the credits. If you come the across the city, you would find numbers of fertility centers. But, the question is which one has the most successful rate of turning impossible into possible. Well, undoubtedly the success rate of IVF technology depends on the kinds of practices used for obtaining the results and the experience of the doctors involved. Practices like IVF, IUI, Surrogacy and some of the similar exercises have prominent success rate against infertility. In this article, you will come to see different IVF practices.
1. IUI– IUI stands for Intra Uterine Insemination which is an infertility treatment procedure where fast moving sperms are furcated from motionless or sluggish sperms prior to the treatment in the laboratory. After this, the sperms are put into the womb of the woman near to ovulation time at the point when the eggs get free from the ovary in the uterus at the suitable time of the menstrual cycle.
Where IUI Helping You?
- Unexplained Infertility
- Low Sperm Survival
- Ejaculation Dysfunction
- Sexual dysfunction (eg. vaginismus)
- High Seminal Viscosity
- Cervical causes
- Elevated Anti-Sperm Antibodies
- Reduced Sperm Mobility
2. IVF- IVF stands for In Vitro Fertilization and known as the treatment where eggs are retrieved from the woman's womb and sperms from donor male and the fertilization are carried in the laboratory with the help of advanced lab infrastructure.
Indications of IVF-
- The tubal transport mechanism is disturbed.
- Both fallopian tubes are absent, blocked or irreparably diseased.
- High age (Ovarian reserve diminished).
- Premature Ovarian Failure.
- Hormonal disturbances.
- PCOD, unexplained infertility.
- Tuberculosis with damaged tubes/uterus lining.
- Repeated failure of IUI.
- Moderate of highly elevated ASA.
- Reduced sperm count and motility.
- The advanced age of the woman.
3. IVF-ICSI- ICSI stands for Intra-cytoplasmic Sperm Injection, it is the advanced treatment process which ensures to develop an embryo in woman's womb through ICSI process. The process is completely different from IVF or In Vitro Fertilization technique. This revoking technology is used in order to inject a single healthy sperm straight forwardly in the egg. It is done by a specialist embryologist.
Is ICSI for you?
- Low fertilization in prior IVF cycles.
- IVF not performed
- Low sperm count.
- Inexplicable Fertilization Failure.
- Poor morphology & poor motility sperm.
4. Cryopreservation– It is the procedure of Cryopreservation also known as the protection of cells and tissues by freezing the concerned semen, where sperm is kept back to store at a very low temperature to uphold their viability (all the metabolic procedures are stopped and can be fruitfully invigorated by vitrification).
In practice, frozen sperms are kept at the temperature of -196C in liquid nitrogen condition.