Does coupe menstruelle have an edge over tampons?
What is a coupe menstruelle? Have you heard about coupelle menstruelle now? If you have never heard about it you will not know its uses also. It is an alternative to tampons and sanitary pads. Menstrual cup is the one which you can wear in the vagina. There are a number of benefits of using this cup and this is why many women are shifting their preferences from pads and tampons to these amazing menstrual cups. One of the most important benefits is that it does not absorb fluid and moisture from your vagina but collects the fluid. You can reuse them as they are made up of medical grade silicon. You should buy the cups that are made with no dyes, toxins, BPA, bleach or latex. Ones made without the use of such substances will always work great.
What is the capacity of the cup?
On an average, a coupelle menstruelle holds 20ml of fluid. This is just the average flow of a complete period. When you use these cups, there is no need for you to worry about leakage, staining and odor. The cup has the capacity to hold double times the fluid when compared to sanitary pads and tampons. This is why you need to change the cup less often than other traditional options.
What makes menstrual cups better than the traditional options?
If you make any comparison these cups will always be the best option. Below mentioned are the reasons that make it a wise and better choice to opt for
- Coupe menstruelle France just collects the fluid and does not absorb it. Due to this a lot of people prefer using these. Like tampons and pads disturb the vaginal atmosphere, these cups juts do not interfere. They keep the area moist and do not dry it. Researchers have proved that tampons and sanitary pads absorb 60% menstrual fluid and the rest is moisture. For some, this does not sound a problem but the fact is that it imbalances the moisture levels and leads to various problems.
- Using coupe menstruelle France will not have any leftovers in your vagina. With the use of tampons and pads, there are chances of fibers leaving behind. It can be problematic.
- This can also sometimes lead to TSS. Same is not the case with silicone based menstrual cups.
- Another important reason of choosing menstrual cups is that they do not possess any chemicals like that of pads and tampons.
- These do not have much impact on the skin and therefore you can be relaxed even if your skin is very sensitive. With the use of coupe menstruelle you can also avoid redness and skin infections. Thus there are no chances of allergies and eczema.
- The natural functions of the vagina are not disturbed when you use these cups like this. The vaginal walls can keep itself healthy and working all the time as necessary.