Uro-gynecology is study of gynecology, treating complex complications of women. The treatment includes diagnosing and treating following disorders urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, vaginal fistulas and some are congenital abnormalities.
People with these disorders face a lot of problems in living daily life comfortably. Urogynecologists will solve the problems by various treatment methods. For an example if you are suffering from urine incontinence, it is essential to know the type of urine disorder you are suffering from. After correct diagnosis your doctor will advice best suitable treatment, referring your general health.
These disorders are seen in women, but they are not aware of the treatment methods available which can make them live more happily without any stress.
Treatment for urine incontinence
Treatment options are many for the gynecological problems. Starting from the basic option like exercises. Pelvic exercise or “kegel”, these will improve the muscle strength. The technique include pelvic organ along with bladder support. The muscles get weaken which leads to incontinence or loss of control of body organs or pelvic prolapse. Most of the women suffer from trouble of isolating correct muscle. Treatments depend upon the personalized check up.
- Bladder training- this treatment includes time table for patients to urinate and teach them to control the urge.
- Diet changes
- Surgery – this to correct incontinence
- Neuro modulation
Surgery can be a possibility for treating a few sorts of urinary incontinence. This may incorporate an assortment of minimal invasive surgery, including the accompanying:
- Urethral building, a strategy that includes the utilization of infusions to develop the thickness of the urethra to stop or preventing leakage.
- Sub urethral slings: this includes placing of small lings preventing leakage of urine
- Sacral nerve modulation, additionally called sacral nerve incitement, is a treatment that uses a little, embedded gadget that sends electrical heartbeats to the sacral nerves, which influence bladder and urinary muscle capacity. These electrical heartbeats help to diminish urinary incontinence.
- Botox therapy: this will treat the over active bladder and other conditions.
There number of disorders related and covered under Uro-gynecology. Medical science is now advanced enough to deal with all these disorders. Here is the list of surgical treatment which can be given to suitable patients.
- Creation of neovagina
- Pubovaginal slings
- Sacral nerve stimulation
- Vaginal surgery, including reconstruction for prolapse
- Repair of vesicovaginal fistula
- Non-synthetic mesh for vaginal reconstruction
- Laparoscopic vaginal reconstructive surgery
- Botulinum toxin injection
- Robotic sacrocolpopexy for uterine or vaginal vault prolapse
Why to select India for Uro-gynecology and reconstructive surgery
Countless benefits to choose India as medical destination, the reasons are good quality at best price. No waiting lines as in western countries for surgeon's appointment. Good hospitals and well trained doctors who are eligible to solve problems.
Dheerajbojwani consultants are top ranked medical tourism company associated with famous and finest team of specialists in every field. The team is associated with Urogynecologists treating complex cases of Uro-gynecology and Pelvic Reconstructive Surgery. Indian hospitals are offering state of art facilities and best treatment options. Also cutting edge technology is installed matching international standards. Our team of surgeons provides supremacy with cost affordability. The team looks after start to finish process giving exemplary services.